I Confess..

I got this tag from Melody! The tag is to write three things that people don't know about me, and pass this on to more than one blogger. gotcha.

1. I don't speak as much as I write. I am not not a babbling brook, but am not a dead sea either.

2. I can still memorize the very first chapter of my grade 1 English, Henny Penny, until now. :-)

3. I kept all my notebooks from 1st grade to college, but my sister carried the boxes from my cabinets away to the back of our house. My 4rt grader cousin then picked some of them, and I eventually gave them up and laid it away for all those children who were then coming with him. :-D :-D :-D, the notes and books were so old, all I was after of of them was to see how I was doing during those times. It would be funny..

I pass this to dai Bulak, Darlene and Ivy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

Darlene

August 5, 2007 at 3:30 PM

Wow bilib ko nimo Lots nakamemorize pa gyud diay kas Henny Penny ako nakalimot naman ko ana hehehe unya imong mga books imo diay gipanigom?
ang sa amoa kay ibalik baya sa skul so wala ko natigom pero naa gihapon nakit an nako akong isa ka folder nga test papers puro 100 hahahaha malingaw ko mag tan aw grade 1 to nako nga mga test papers.Thanks for sharing Lots ako nya ning buhaton one of these days.

Melody

August 5, 2007 at 6:40 PM

wow! very impressive jud! you were good in keeping notes, sounds like an organized people would do..
thanks lhot, for sharing.. till next time

Melody

August 5, 2007 at 6:59 PM

thanks for sharing your thoughts.. i tend to agree what you saying, esp. the first one on the list,

hope your day goes o.k!

lotis

August 5, 2007 at 8:52 PM

Dah,
kana kay hundred hundred worth keeping, heheh. our books were returned, but i actually, shamelessly asked books of the library to our principal, :-D :-D he gave me more than what my school bag would carry.. better than let the termites consume them. its just funny to see my handwriting then :-D

yes Mel,
really not a babbling brook :-D to strangers but can be an eddy to people close to me. :-D :-D
ty. tc. just different now... be well

Annie

August 5, 2007 at 10:09 PM

hahaha parehas diay ta day hilig manago pati akong mga projects sa una...nice feeling man gud tan aw noh... sus gidala pa gyud nako manila gikan mindanao akong ubang na mga notes ug books as in 2 ka carton unya wala ra pud nako nagamit kay lahi naman lessons sa manila labi na kay college na. Hangtod ron ang uban tua pa sa manila heheheh

lotis

August 6, 2007 at 6:45 AM

correct jud dai annie. nice feeling jud, priceless cguro na cla, d gud na mabayran ato agi sauna,. sus mao jud dai, kinarton. dalahon unta nako diri ang uban ba, sus, murag d na makaya, hehehe