Your peek at my desktop!

Background is a wonderful engineering structure. Someday, I’ll build something better than that, hehehe. We change desktop background not so often, but when I thought my cat Ladygishi was missing, it was her picture that was in the background. :-) As you see, or if you see I have a “scratch folder” in the screen, can’t help without one. Contents are drafts, downloads and those for further review before deletion. Kita ang katag, hehehe. This meme is from Francine

My Desktop Free View Instruction:
A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:
[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.
B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.
C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.
D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants
People who have already pimped their desktop:

People who have already pimped their desktop:
iRonnie - I Set No Corner Thess - Thesserie Rebecca - Skippy Heart Knoizki - A Dialogue With K, Beng - Kauderwelch, Vanidosa Marie, , Vanidosa at blogspot , MyGoodFinds with KK, Dom Lawrence, Rebecca, BluePanjeet, ROSE, KNOIZKI, SARDONICNELL, Girlie the hipncoolmomma, Francine of La Place de Cherie, Chez Francine, Ana, mariuca, Annie, Anne, Gagiers, Lotis ….. Add yours here after doing this tag.

I want to take a peek at your desktop background Rainel, Julai, Yenny and Melody.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

K

September 23, 2007 at 11:35 PM

I am a fun of architecture design of buildings and this one looks interesting. Where could that be?

Thanks for joining this meme.

Cheers!

lotis

September 24, 2007 at 12:25 AM

hi, really buildings and design are fascinating. they are so awesome for me..

at first I thought this is in China, and it really is!!

it's the Headquarters for Central Chinese Television Giant CCTV in Beijing. CCTV's new 550,000 m2 headquarters will be completed for the Beijing Olympics in 2008. The total construction cost is estimated at 600 million euro.

speaking of wealth and power!

more about it here

Melody

September 24, 2007 at 8:48 AM

hi lhot, yours is great!, neat and organize

iRonnie

September 24, 2007 at 10:47 AM

that is a unique architecture. im looking forward to see your design to top that. ^_-

in case you're interested, im keeping a list, to the best of my tracking ability, of those people participating. you may want to check it out from time to time. thanks for the free view. :D

have a great day!

Francine

September 24, 2007 at 1:04 PM

hello lotis. thanks kaayo for doing the tag. know what? i love your desktop. i love the colors and the structure of the building.

Mariuca

September 25, 2007 at 2:22 AM

Hola! I've done the meme and have added u to my list. Pls add me to your list here. This is the url, thanks!

Genie Princess

Mariuca

September 25, 2007 at 10:56 AM

Yay, thanks for adding me in and for visiting my blog, hope u had a pleasant stay! :):):)

Tony and Annie

September 27, 2007 at 9:04 AM

wow ganda naman ng desktop... cool kaayo... oist dai unsa man tittle sa tagay kay wala man naku kit eh heheeheh