About me, or are they? I got this tag from Francine. I just don't have seven weirdie thing, more from here. Instruction: If I’ve tagged you, here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
7 Weird Things About Me:
1. I had wanted to be fair-skinned (typical of Asians), but now I am tanning myself.
2. I come to dislike the tanning lotion I used because it is really effective; until now after several months my skin is still dark (tanned).
3. Hubby thinks it's weird of me to take picture of everything that moves; just capturing beautiful moments.
4. If my nose does not like the smell of the food, nor shall my mouth.
5. I used to bring my bamboo flute with me wherever I go; it's just now I didn't bring it on my travel fearing I would exceed in baggage. (as if it weight a bunch)
6. I love cutting out interesting articles and pictures from newspapers; the daily papers that are ever delivered here in the hotel come out from the room massacred, lol.
7. I don't like to be under full body massage, but in order to learn some techniques, I underwent so I could apply it to hubby. In the name of love, lol.